This product converts Component video
to VGA, allowing connection of X-Box, Wii, Apple TV, Vudu Box, or
Netflix Roku Player to a computer monitor, projector, or other display
that supports VGA. It is plug and play and with portable size.
-Input: 1 X VGA, 1 X Component Video (Y-Pb-Pr), 1 X Stereo Audio;
-Output: 1 X VGA, 1 X Audio;
-Output Resolution is optional. Select on the OSD menu;
-VGA Resolution: 640 X 480; 800 X 600; 1024 X 768; 1440 X 900; 1400 X 1050, 1600 X 1200; 1680 X 1050; 1920 X 1200; 1280 X 768;
-Component Video Resolution supported: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p(50Hz/60Hz);
-Brightness, contrast, saturation, hue are adjustable;
-Both PC and MAC Computer are supported;
-Portable Size:12.8×9.4Cm×3.4(W) cm;
-Power adaptor: DC5V/1A.
Note: LENKENG is capable of providing OEM & ODM service as per customer design.
(1)Y-Pb-Pr: To connect Y-Pb-Pr interface of the input device;
(2)L/R: Stereo Audio Input;
(3)Audio Input: Connect Audio from PC;
(4)Audio Output: Connect sound box;
(5)LED: Red LED: PC Host input; Green LED: Component Video input;
(6)Menu/Up/Down: Function Key
(7)DC/5V/1A: Connect power supply
(8)VGA-IN: Connect PC host
(9)VGA-OUT: Connect PC Monitor or LCD
- Click it to enter into OSD menu;
- Press it and hold on for 3 seconds: Switch between VGA and Component video input;
- Press it and hold on for 10 seconds: Default setting (Output resolution: 1024×768);
-Under OSD Menu, press it to select different items of function;
-Under the menu of adjusting brightness, contrast, saturation, hue adjustment, press it to increase the value;
-Under the menu of resolution setting, click it to select output resolution;
-OSD menu is closed, click it to select 4:3, 16:9 or full screen display modes;
- Under OSD menu, click it to select different item of functions;
- Under the menu brightness, contrast, saturation, hue adjustment, click it to decrease the value;
- Under the menu of resolution setting, click it to select output resolution.