This camera shoe cord is an accessory used for moving the camera-dedicated flash off the camera. It can be used as far as approximately 3m/10 feet away from the camera. All automatic functions of the cameras are retained. It also features the same dust-and water-resistant performances.
1. The function for this shoe cord is very similar to Canon OC-E3, and it is 100% Compatible with Canon OC-E3 Off Camera Shoe Cord.
2. Off camera TTL shoe cord
3. Maintains all on-camera flash functions (including E-TTL II) for one Canon
4. Compatible shoe-mount flash unit used off-camera at distances up to 10 feet
5. Compatible with all Canon EOS or G series cameras, digital or film, except for the 630 and RT cameras
6. Cable has a 10 feet heavy-duty coiled cord and features a shoe mount on the bottom of the flash connection shoe, as well as a 1/4-inch, 20 sockets
Normal coiled length: 0.7m or 0.23ft
Decent usable length: 2.0m or 6.6ft
Max stretched length: 3m or 10ft
Model: YONGNUO OC-E3b
The UNC (Unified National Coarse Thread) of tripod socket is 1/4
1 x 3m OC-E3 M TTL Remote Cord
1 x English manual