Inspired by Origami
This case, which has been specially designed for the iPad, protects the device while simultaneously serving as a multi-angle watching stand. The shape of the product has derived inspiration from the art of paper folding (Origami). The iPad can be positioned in different angles of inclination through a simple folding gesture. No matter how you fold the case cover, the iPad can be uprighted easily. The case is constructed from high-quality microfiber, and when it is opened, the iPad switches on automatically; when closed, it goes into stand-by mode.
Characteristics of Microfiber
1. Microfiber is always used to make sport wear because it is one of the best material to keep the athletes cool and dry. As we all know, some reports (e.g. Consumerreports.org) state that iPad has heat problem and "it can heat up to as much as116 degrees Fahrenheit when plugged in and continually running a game". In order to avoid the machine damage by over-heating, we try to use microfiber as main material to make a protection case to keep the machine cool.
2. Besides, microfiber is extremely soft and elastic. No mater how you fold and tear it, it still keeps its form. Therefore, it is one of the most suitable material for making daily-use product, and it is also the ultimate material to execute the concept of Origami.
3. Anti-slip: Its suede-like texture prevent the device to slip from your hand.
1. Compatible with iPad mini.
2. Made of high-quality microfiber.
3. Featuring on-and-off function.
4. Featuring multi-angle function.
5. Many colors available.
1 x kajsa Svelte Collection Leather Case Cover For iPad mini