- Input port: Composite Video, S-VIDEO (switch by button)
-Input TV system format: PAL, NTSC, NTSC4, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM,
-Output TV system format: PAL (4.43) 50HZ, NTSC (3.58) 60HZ
-Brightness, contrast, color saturation is adjustable
-With user-friendly OSD
-Auto save settings after power off.
-Power Supply: DC5V/2A
Whats the difference between our LKV1000 and analog converters?
-Analog converters can only work with only one Pal or NTSC standard and there is over 14 Pal formats and 2 NTSC formats. Also, analog converter will require a TV to have a vertical hold function, where most TVs no longer have it. Analog converters in most of the cases will not convert Frequency 50/60Hz and therefore will not work with many TVs.
-LENKENG LKV1000 is a digital converter, which means it will handle any Pal or Secam or NTSC formats, convert frequency, real time conversion, no signal delay, will not require TV to have a vertical hold or any other special features. LKV1000 is with high compatibility and able to work for all TVs and with all types of equipment. Input port: Composite Video, S-VIDEO (switch by button)
1. Power Switch
2. LED indicator
3. LED of input signal (CVBS/S-Video)
4. LED of output format (PAL/NTSC)
5. Switch input video source between CVBS / S-Video
6. Adjust brightness, contrast, color, hue OSD
7. Increase / Decrease value of brightness, contrast, color, hue
8. Composite Video output
9. S-Video Output
10. Switch key of output formats between NTSC / PAL
11. Composite Video Input
12. S-Video Input
13. 5V/2A Power supply input